Knowledge of languages is the doorway to wisdom. – Roger Bacon
Learn language with 24/7 live TV
Learn Spanish with 24/7 Live TV
The best way to learn any language is to immerse yourself in that language. There is no right or wrong method, at the end it all comes to how much time and effort and practice you’re willing to put into it. What better way to immerse than listening to the native speakers and trying to understand them. Try to watch news or listen to podcast every day for at least 30 minutes even if you’re not able to understand a thing. By listening to podcast or watching the news, you force your subconscious mind to try to understand and store all those information. And if you keep doing this for few weeks or may be months, it will result in you being able to understand them perfectly.
Learn English with Live TV and Podcasts
If you want to learn a language, learn from native people. Gone are the days when you had to travel to a country to learn a new language. We are living in the age of information and technology, and everything is available at just a touch of your finger.
Below are few best places to learn English by watching and listening. Put your headphone on and sail in the sea of English!
Let's Learn Together
Some tips on how to quickly acquire any language.
If you paid attention to the headline of this topic, you should know that we’re not going to talk about how to learn, instead we want to focus on how to acquire any language naturally.
All children acquire their native language and they do it naturally. They don’t learn any grammar at all, yet they become perfectly fluent in just few years. While speaking they don’t think if they are making a mistakes, they don’t shy and they don’t hesitate. These are the few things that we adult lack when learning a language.
Below are few tips on how to quickly acquire any language from the scratch:
- Do not force yourself yourself into doing something you don’t like. If you don’t like listening to podcast then just don’t. If you like cooking, then watch cooking videos in your target language.
- Start speaking from the very first day. Do not wait to learn five hundred words first. Just speak, if you don’t know a word try to use the body language and mix some English or your native language.
- Listen a lot. You need to train your ear and subconscious mind to adapt to these changes. Pay attention to the tones, pronunciation and try to imitate.
- Try to guess the meaning of the words and understand the context. You do not need to know each and every words to understand someone.
- Do not try to learn or remember grammar rules in beginning. Wait until you’re able to speak or at least have a basic conversation with someone.
- Learn basic words that you use in your daily life and always try to make simple sentences with them. This will help you in being correct and understood.
- Find a language partner or take part in language exchange events. Copy their tones, facial expressions, pronunciation. Make sure that you do not use English (if not learning English) or your native language.
“Always walk through life as if you have something new to learn and you will.” — Vernon Howard