“Pull up a chair. Take a taste. Come join us. Life is so endlessly delicious.” – Ruth Reichl
Top 10 Takeaway and Delivery Restaurants in Gurgaon
In last few years Gurgaon has become one of the best places for social outing and gathering. More and more people are migrating to Gurgaon to live from Delhi and neighboring cities as they want to live close to their offices and avoid the traffic between Delhi and Gurgaon.
We have compiled a list of best restaurants to order your food from when you’re not in the mood of cooking.
1. Dana Choga (Multiple locations in Gurgaon and Delhi)
Dana Choga is one of our favorite restaurants to order from. This is one of the oldest chain restaurants in Gurgaon. They serve Tandoori, Punjabi, Mughlai, Chinese.
They are known for their special Kebabs, Tikkas, Paneer dishes, and different Dal.
Their indoor seating arrangements and the home delivery system both are amazing. They always deliver fresh and delicious food in no time.
2. Burma Burma Restaurant & Tea Room, DLF Cyber Hub
This is one of the best place to eat if you live near Cyber Hub in Gurgaon. This seems to be the only authentic Burmese restaurant. It’s not just about the food but more of a cultural experience with mouth watering Burmese delicacies.
It’s a very beautifully decorated cozy family restaurant. The ambiance is so amazing that one can’t just come here to eat but for all the experience.
You must try their Kaffir Lime Cooler, Khao Suey, Samosa Soup, Tohu Mash with Malabar Parantha, Chocolate Dessert.
You can also order online through many online food delivery websites and apps like Swiggy and Zomato.
3. Pirates of Grill, MGF Mega City Mall
This is one of the best buffet style restaurants in Gurgaon. They serve North India, Mughlai, and Continental dishes.
When it comes to the food, expect nothing short of the best in terms of quality as well as taste. With their amazing service and all the delicious food you are set for a great dining experience here.
These are the few dishes they are famous for: Fish, Crispy Corn, Salsa Potato, Chicken Tikka, Pineapple Grill, Paneer Tikka
4. Downtown Kitchen & Bar, Courtyard by Marriott Gurugram
If you are in the mood for buffet in Gurgaon, Downtown Kitchen & Bar will delight you limitlessly. The place offers a real happy vibe. Coming to the food, the restaurant offers North Indian, Fast Food, Continental, Italian, Desserts, Beverages, Buffet Deals.
They are mainly famous for Pasta, Pizza, Lunch Buffet, Rasmalai, Salad, Mocktails, Breakfast Buffet.
5. Jungle Jamboree Restaurant, Ambience Island
This is an unique jungle based theme restaurant. This place doesn’t just offer food but an adventure for your family and kids.
Jungle Jamboree is one of the first restaurants to introduce the ‘Seven Course on Table’ Buffet concept in India.
They are famous for their Malai Chicken Tikka, Fish Tikka, Galouti Kebab, Spicy Chicken Dimsums, Rara Ghost, Kiwi Mousse, Mango Mousse, Paan Ice Cream.
6. Prego Restaurant, Gurgaon
- Location: The Westin Hotel, Sector 29
- Cost for two: ₹ 4000 (approx.)
- Must-try Items: Tiramisu, Roast Lamb Rack, Lasagne, Penne Pasta
7. Gung the Palace Restaurant, Gurgaon
- Location: SCO 28, Main Market, Sector 29
- Cost for two: ₹ 2500 (approx.)
- Must-try Items: Bibimbap, Sake, Bulgogi, Spicy Squid, Kimchi, Potato Pancake
8. ‘Soda Bottle Opener Wala’ Restaurant, Gurgaon
- Location: Cyber Hub, DLF Cyber City
- Cost for two: ₹ 1300 (approx.)
- Must-try Items: Berry Pulao, Laganu Custard, Hazelnut Coffee Brew, Vada Pav, Mutton Keema Pav, Mava Cake, Egg Kejriwal, Kolmi Fry
9. Indian Grill Room Restaurant, Gurgaon
- Location: Suncity Business Tower, Golf Course Road
- Cost for two: ₹ 1800 (approx.)
- Must-try Items: Mutton Biryani, Butter Chicken, Paneer Butter Masala, Murgh Malai Tikka, Fish Reshmi Tikka, Paan Ice Cream
10. The Mellow Garden Restaurant, Gurgaon
- Location: 3rd Floor, F Block Market, South City 2
- Cost for two: ₹ 1200 (approx.)
- Must-try Items: Chicken Rara, Mutton Roganjosh, Handi Chicken, Chicken Malai Tikka